Wednesday, June 6, 2012

And the Search Continues

Yesterday I completed teaching applications for four different school districts. Let me tell you, four applications in one day is a lot. Now I just get to sit around and wait for a possible e-mail or phone call. I'll keep you posted!

Also yesterday, I decided to try and start figuring out our wedding budget. I wasn't so successful. There is so much stuff that goes in to planning a wedding, I feel like I am already overwhelmed. We have our photographer booked, and we know where we want the ceremony. Other than that, nothing is finished! I feel convinced that I have to get 95% of all the wedding planning finished before the summer is up, so I have time to devote to my hopefully first year teaching full-time. Too bad I'm not a millionaire. Planning would be much easier. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment